Saturday, June 2, 2007

HELLLO ;]


went to cut hair today . wanted short hair .
but hair dresser told me since im gonna cut short hair , might as well cut the hairstyle she had in mind first . lol. so i was like anything . ;]
then she cut & cut & cut ;[ my hair ..
lol. i hope i wont change my mind about cutting short hair next time ;pp
hahaha . then after i cut my hair , my lil boy treated me APPLES ;]
lol , JEALOUS ANOT ;P
=X hahahah . then after that gotta go , so he told me this :
" ni gai ci cai lai ok ? "
( you come next time ok ? )
LOL , UBER CUTE CAN CAN CAN ? ;DDD
i cant help it , sorry xD ehe .
so like went to eat KFC , rare ok, esp with my mammy around . =X
lol. saw lehao oso . crap ;pp hahaha .
then came home and did my hw ok xD
hahahahha , SIAN LAH .
hw hw & MORE HW ):
im dyinggggggg ):
lol .

GOOOOODBYE ! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment