Saturday, June 30, 2007

HELLLLLLLLLLLLO !

woke up early in the morning and pei-ed mum & sis to gombak.
went to buy bubble tea and saw the jean shorts & another pair of jeans that i wanted.
but i wasnt too sure whether it would look nice though.
haha. after that went back & went out at 3 for tuition.
sian . OH , NOT SIAN . HAHAHA.
anyways , fast forward to when i alighted. ;ddd
walked up the escalator & i saw _ _ _ _ _ !
LIKE OMFG LAHHHH , I SUPER MISS YOU !
i really cannot believe it cos i was like OMG _ _ _ _ _ !
LOL. but obviously didnt hear me . hahahahhaa.
so cute . eh i miss miss miss you x 100000000000000000000000000 infinite lah.
lol. ok whatever ;DDDD
went to tuition & i keep dropping my stuffs .
i must have contracted " clumsy " style from my friend .
LOL. so kuku lah i keep dropping . then my stomach was also growling fiercely.
hahahaha. wed is chinese oral leh. wth ~
so fast luh. =/
its so amazing that it could be so frightening to think of a talk between a teacher & you for only like 10 - 15 mins.
yet we could be so scared & nervous bout it for like days or weeks ?
hahaha & i wanna cut my hair short on tuesday .
PLEASE REMIND ME OK ?
i scared i don want to cut by then .
but im so tired of my long hair already ;ppp
hehehehehehehe. ;] so excited yet anxious , cos i wonder if it would turn out nice ? ;D
haha. came back & ate old chang kee
SO HUNGRY NOW ~ LOL.
having dinner with my cousin & uncle sooon .
soo , goodbye ! ;]

loving you is like challenging the time .

No comments:

Post a Comment