Thursday, June 21, 2007

HELLLO !

went out to study with yiwen today.
i didnt leave my hse 5mins b4 time already hor ;pp
hahahaha. met her there and started my essay writing
super difficult can. i took erm . like. 5 ++ hours to complete it.
waa lau hor. nothing to write about leh
then somemore i've totally forgot about what happened =X
lol ! & i keep asking yiwen to help me check .
haha. people english pro ;p then can help me improve my english.
;D lol. then we talked about so many stuffs lah.
i told her alot of ghost stories =X
& i myself got spooked . xD
hahaha. so scary lah. then we talked about ____ & ____
hahahha. so funny lah she. ;]
its funny how our minds work ;D
lol. & she helped me buy fooooood ;p
yay. hahahaha. cos im lazy AND i need to help take care of stuffs =X
hehe. oh oh & i asked her chem too .
poor her , she have to answer almost all of the questions .
=X LOL. anyways , i oso didnt do much .
so nvm lah . ;D copied notes until i was so tired .
then we kept our stuffs & went westmall.
went to this fashion and went around looking for clothes .
I SAW MAMMY ! LOL! err , she saw me first =X
lol. cos i only saw her friend ;D
hahahha. so cute hor ;p ehe.
then we went to look at hp covers .
then that kuku yiwen asked so many questions when she haven even buy the phone
=X hahahaha. went to singtel and look at hp.
& back to library . hahaha.
& we were so stupid lah.
cos yiwen wanted a photo of her with my bag .
OH , SHE TOOK MY BAG & FORCED ME TO TAKE HERS ;PP
HAHAHHA. no lah. just kidding ;D
then we went to the handicapped toilet .
super small lah. then the picture turn out small oso . =X
hahahha. then we took one in the WOMEN'S TOILET.
and one at the basement. oh well.
stupid peoples are like that ;pp hahaha.
bought bubbletea and went home . lol.
i missed the times with her uh .
and im glad we're still BLF ;] hahaha !

goooodbye !

No comments:

Post a Comment