Monday, June 18, 2007

HELLO ! ;]

i had a super BAD shoe day ytd =/
lol. cos my family & i went bugis ; wanted to go shopping.
but ended up when we reached there.
my ever-so-wonderful dad keep complaining & grumbling & @#$% !
lol. spoiled my mum's & i moooood lah.
then we decided to just go bugis junction to buy something for my dad.
when we reached there, i don noe WHAT happened ?
the ribbon that was on the tip of my shoe came out.
somemore one side only leh. zxzx.
then had to hold on to my sis for like an hour plus .
hahaha. she was damn pek cek =X lol.
then then ate korean ramen , SUPER NICE ! ;]
haha, went home after that. very kuku hor.
what a nice FATHER'S DAY it is =X
hahaha. && i've tons & tons of hw not yet done .
DIE LAH. like maths, chemistry, physics, english, history & F&N
): help me uh. for the whole of this weeeek must chiong already .
& o lvls' so coming . lol.
wish me goood lucks ! ;]

GOOODBYE !
其实我非常爱你不想失去你..

No comments:

Post a Comment