Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HELLLLO ;]

have really been slacking at home nowadays.
cannot control my tempations to NOT to use comp.
sad uh. i wanted to do my homework one leh today.
but i really cant control the need to use comp =/
anyways , my homework's still the same ;D
hahaha. cos i didnt even touch any of it =X
going out with yiwen to study tmr at mac
hahaha. she kuku uh. ytd on the phone keep saying want smack me =X
LOL. well .. its not entirely my fault that i cant rmb where she stay .
HAHAHA. cos they're so alike. LOL.
then talked until mum scolded. lol.
NG YIWEN , go do my quiz , go go ;D
hahahaha. i'll post the neoprint photo other time.
kinda lazy now ;D hahahaha.
gf's staying over on thurs .
we're gonna discuss about f&n
FOR THE LAST TIME ! omg.
im so sick of it . =/ lol.

GOOOOODEDBYE ;]
my heart will never change ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment