Wednesday, May 30, 2007

F&N PRACTICAL WAS DOUBLE TRIPLE HELLLL ! >(
oh man , i was so tired & thirsty after the practical lah.
got scolded half way too -.- kind of spoiled my mood already.
and everything went HAYWIRE please.
& nobody to help me ):
so whatever , fail jiu fail.
isnt that what my parents wished for .
& yea , they're so dumb till when i did my timetable , they scolded me .
WTF !?! be glad i even did the timetable uh .
stupid . i only put f&n revision behind & my daddi scolded me .
like first of all , is it even fair to me ?
my timetable , OF COS IS I DO LAH .
since when did i ever request them to see . duh . -.-
cant stand it luh . >(
and the guys were like what , don dare eat mine ;p
lol. no poison one uh , wont die , at most end up in hospital only ;ppp
hahaha . SIAN lah.
i neeeeeeeed to start on revision sooon .
im so tiredddddd .

G
O
O
D
N
I
G
H
T

M
Y

D
E
A
R
E
S
T

;]

No comments:

Post a Comment