Monday, June 11, 2007

HELLLLO ;]

so bored so bored so bored !!!
lol. going nuh later on with mammy
& im hungry RIGHT NOW ;[
dumpling festival is round the corner , RIGHT ?
o.o i don noe leh, cos i've been seeing dumplings much more lately.
hahaha. anyways, went to fang shen my sis & i's tortoises ;[
we're super super unhappy ok.
cos we went chinese garden and this SO-NOT-HAPPY security guard scolded us for parking at the wrong place -.-
then somemore inside never on lights uh.
or should i say , there're so so little lamp posts .
so stingy lah. so we practically cant even see whats in front of us.
then went to the lake/pond .
& my kuku dadddi want me to throw the tortoise into the lake/pond
THROW LEH . he no conscience one. =X lol.
anyways , i toss it a little cos my hands' were short & i cant reach the water.
;[ SADDENING ! then my sis's tortoise was bigger, & THEREFORE can walk into the water itself.
whereas mine's so smalllll ! wth ):
then i sat there like 15 mins trying to find my own tortoise , but i still catch no sight of it.
sigh.. then my parents were nagging like hell.
so i was super pissed off with them & i went off first.
went to the pasam malam & bought the water bottles.
hahah. i scared last day =X lol.
then ate corn and went home.
so like slept at 1 plus ytd cos i was watching tv. ;p
haha. then this morning my father nagged me to wake up at 10 plus !
;[ not enough sleep luh.
kuku ! >.<
lol. & IM HUNGRY ;P

GOODBYE !
disappear slowly ..

No comments:

Post a Comment