Sunday, August 16, 2009

T Meow: Thank you girl <3 you!


Thought i should start carrying on writing my notes ..
But so tempted to look at DBSK's stuffs ;)

I swear ... if only the other papers are as easy as business law's paper!
But i wrote until the last minute, literally had no time to breathe!
It was soooo rushing i felt as though my hands were no longer my hands, lol!
I really wanna get 3.5, if i could! BUT, everytime i think of accounting..
Double cui. Really! :(

BUT! THIS CHEERED ME UP! ;)



DBSK's Picture of You! I swear they always make me so happy.
This is so touching i really wanna cry, for real.
After all these lawsuits and stuff.. and then they released this MV
Touching to the core, to my heart's core.
It's been sucha long time since i last saw a MV like this.
Nope, not Stand By U, nor is it like Survivor or Share The World.
The feeling is so different, like .. it's almost like they're free of everything.
Sighs, this lawsuit is draining everyone .. It's so worrying lor!
I don't think you'll understand how i feel, unless you really understand how i feel. :)


AND i so miss zing&gwen in school.
Meow&clique. And all of you, swear i will make it up when hols here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment