Monday, August 3, 2009

Oops! Turns out the link i gave for the petition yesterday was wrong! LOL.
Here's the exact one : MESSAGES FROM CASSIOPEIAS TO TVXQ! SIGNATURES
AND it's so DAMN amazing! Yesterday there were only 1800++ signatures!
NOW IT'S A FREAKING 4000+++ OMGNESS! The power of cassiopeias :)


FINALLY ICT IS OVER! Yessss, i can burn the tb now :)
Haha, ok was partnered with Zhiwei today.
Not too bad, well, he was much better than me anyway.
LOL i totally suckballs srsly.

I can't wait for exams, but at the same time dreading them.
I can't wait for work on wednesday BUT at the same time i'm dreading going to work too!
I don't know why? Perhaps it's a new environment and i haven't done any adaptations.
I miss Azabu. But Azabu is not the one it used to be anymore.
I miss the first few months when i first worked there! :D
Ok i'm gonna play my sims2 now. Sims 3 is frigging lag!



No comments:

Post a Comment