Saturday, August 29, 2009

MY EXTRACTION IS OVER! WOOOO ~
2more teeth to go before i get my separators and then braces on!
I totally can't wait and the whole extraction part was painless, really.
I didn't even know he injected because i thought he was looking for a place near my teeth to inject, LOL.
And i freaked out like turtle when half of my mouth went numb, it's exactly half of my mouth!
I couldn't even rinse my mouth properly cause i had no control over my mouth ...
And water just gushed out from the left side which was already numbed. LOL.
The nurse and I laughed out loud when she saw that XD And my mouth felt swollen, HAHAHA. I kept touching it.
I really like the dentist because he was really nice and he talks alot which puts me at ease.
He totally changed my impression of dentist, which is really good.
I wish he did braces but nah. Oh well, Dr Tan @ Aline's great too, just very quiet, lol!
& I wish i could give you more information about him but i really can't rmb :

Dr Daivd Ng
Camden Medical Centre
#06-06 Orchard Boulevard

And there was smth about Gleneagles Hospital but it's not at the hospital.
It's at Camden Medical Centre, i saw the shuttle bus but i'm not sure where it goes?


The pain kicked in an hr after my extraction and i had to change the gauzes every one hr.
I changed like a total of 8 of them, i think! Lol.
I slept for 4hrs and the painkillers helped! I'm gonna take another one at 7plus in case! :D
AND IT'S EXTREMELY SAD BECAUSE I CAN'T EXERCISE FOR A WEEK!
And 2weeks later i'm gonna extract another 2 teeth, and braces ..
I'm left with like about 5weeks - 3weeks = 2weeks HOW TO SLIM DOWN/TONE AND EXERCISE PRAWN. Damn, i hate my thighs srsly. Disastrous.
I am going to cut down on the food i eat already, i hope it helps.

I NEED TO SLEEP SOON IF NOT THE HOLES IN MY MOUTH IS GONNA BOTHER ME FOR AWHILE, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment