Friday, August 28, 2009

MY EXTRACTION DAY IS TMR WOOOOOO WISH MY LUCK MAN!
It feels like a death sentence for me. Though i'm srsly not nervous now.
But i'm always like this! I tend to get FREAKING nervous just few mins before.
I wish the dentist good luck because my reflexes are quite fast, LOL!
K kidding! Wish me luck! I hope it doesn't hurt that much, and don't drool that much yeah?


And btw! My sister's friends are ridiculous. So ridiculous that they can suckballs srsly!
I swear i've not seen anybody so irritating it's irritating me to the core.
I really really really wish i could
scold them on behalf of my sister lor!
She is such an angel but that doesn't mean that you all can treat her like a worthless piece of crap.
Really, i will tear their hair their head w/e it is if they dare to treat my sister like crap again.

Nobody likes to be treated in anyway unfair right? If i tell you that i feel like slapping you because you showed this expression or WHATEVER, even if it's meant for a joke, IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY FOR GOODNESS SAKE K!
Jokes are meant to be funny but if the jokes are meant to hurt someone's feeling, i don't think that's even funny please?
K i admit my sister is irritating sometimes but overall she's sucha great sister, for real!
I can't believe someone my sister's age could said smth so horrible it could probably scar someone for life!
I will slap that worthless piece of crap if they dare to say anything horrible to my sister again.

THEY! better watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment