Thursday, August 13, 2009

T CYL: Haha, what anime? Neo Angelique Abyss?!?! :D

T Ee Lynn: HAHA mm, no way! Bet if i give him to you,
he'll run back to my bag. LOL!



Yep, i'm back, again :)
It's still 8am in the morning and i feel so energetic now
Yesterday the SCV man came down and install the SCV, YES AGAIN!
Finally! I miss watching Micky Mouse&Friends in the morning.
And Tom&Jerry in the evening.
What? Don't laugh lor. Bet you watched it too :)
But the main point is!!! Wl, the uncle told my dad i look like Lee Jia Wei .. =.=
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry ...

Watched JK Hits at 10pm last night
AND THEY PLAYED 2PM'S I HATE YOU& BIG BANG'S GARA GARA GO! :D
Nice one, and they played this really nice song from Exile.
And and, even more sexciting is, the main actor looked like the guy from Absolute Boyf.
Woooo, cute siaaaaaa. Haha.

But the story was really sad, the ending was sooooo sad, trust me. It's very sad!!! Looool.



10.30pm was Pops In Seoul AND IT WAS THEIR 10TH ANNIVERSARY.
SO THEY AIRED DBSK TOOO, WL CAN'T RESIST.
I saw so many Yunho(s) ;) Wished i could carry one of them home, HAHA.

Buz Law i'm left with 4chapters. 4 CHAPTERS, GO CHERIE.
I know you can do it! Then mkting 2days to memorize.
Finance 1day is ok! Accounting is ... even more cui.
CRM i think i shld be alright! Woo! Hurry, thursday quick! :)

I am still very afraid of the extraction! I think i might close my eyes for the whole thing, LOL!

Btw, I found some interesting stuffs :)





Yup, it's definitely more interesting than you think ;)

(Pst, the Ctrl+F5 is useable on so many places! Blogger,Fb and even Hotmail. Power!)

No comments:

Post a Comment