Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I went for my training today!
Thought Chen Lu was gonna work with me, but turns out she friday then can!
Met up with her, zhiwei&lauren at Tanjong Pagar.
Went up for her interview then she left after that.

Stayed in the room with Robin? LOL.
He left and i had the room all by myself! :D
Hehe! It's quite funny but then at the same time tiring.
Some people is sooooo freaking irritating.
Really, why can't they be just more polite.
I mean, i can UNDERSTAND why they don't wanna do, cause sometimes i do the same thing.
But reject NICELY ma! Wah they just kup your phone, before you even said anything.
Legend, singaporeans ...

I'VE DECIDED TO TRY TO STOP USING THE COMP UNTIL 21ST AUG.
DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH KAY? :D :D
I will try though. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment