Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love is just a word till someone you meet gives it a meaning



I hate it i hate it i hate it when it rains! It totally, like totally spoilt my jogging plans :(

I wanted to run yesterday morning, but it rained so heavily i went back to sleep. LOL.

Evening wasn't available cause i had to acc Mum for checkup.

Just when i thought today would be ok, i even planned out everything!

Go to work at 2pm, meet Gf at 5.45pm and jog until 6plus 7.

Meet Mummy and home, bathe and meet cousins&uncle for dinner.



Wow, detailed planning :) But suckballs man, srsly.

I think i can only go next week, with mellymonsa. HAHAHA.

Tuesday k babe? I must must at least jog thrice a week, 30mins!

That's the way to go girl! <3>

GO JOGGING I LOVE JOGGING YAY WE ALL LOVE JOGGING!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment