Saturday, August 8, 2009




Neo Angelique Abyss is so best!!!
I finished 26episodes in two days, LOL.
And i never fast-forward ANY! Woo!
It's really really really nice!
If not for exams i would have totally watch it the second time.
I watched while i was copying my notes and end up copying only 3 short chapters in one day.

Must quickly post, off my comp AND CONTINUE WRITING MY NOTES.
Urgh, whenever i think about exams in a few days time, AND!
I haven't even studied any... Great.

Anyway, here are the characters! I LIKE I LOVE!
They are all my favourites! :D


Angelique


Nyx


Rayne


J.D


Hyuga


Bernard


Roche


Erenfried


Jet


Mathias


Rene



Mmmm, are you interested to watch now? :)
Haha, i tell you the anime characters look so much better than the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment