Saturday, August 22, 2009

T Iris: Haha, jiayou my dear! :D It will be gone, faster than you expect! :)
T Meow: Hehe :) Is our date still on on the 28th Aug? :D


Lee Minwoo - Shinhwa

Speaks up about DBSK's current situation ...


The singer went on to give DBSK a message, "My dear younger brothers, TVXQ does not just belong to TVXQ. Don't think too much and over-complicate things; just keep thinking about your fans who have spent precious times with you and who have always protected you. I hope that all of you can steadfastly protect the proud name of TVXQ. You definitely can't disband, Hyung is counting on you. After the current issue is resolved, the 11 of us should go out and have fun." - Allkpop

Yep! I know many other fans are thinking about the same things too!
-Always keep the faith!

AND DUH DUH DUH DUHM ~


In this month's issue of Asian Plus Magazine, the publication's staff came up with a Top 3 Super list for the following categories: Top 3 Super Sexy, Top 3 Super Handsome, and Top 3 Super Selective - Allkpop


Nope, i can't go on w/o blogging about this!
Even though i'm sure all of you heard about this BUT ...

FOR THE SUPER HANDSOME CATEGORY ..

YUNHO IS 2ND! Woooooo! That is mah yunho :)



That's ma' man!

Jaejoong is 2nd for Super Sexy, lol!
And, quite shockingly, DBSK's the 1st in Super Selective, hm!

Anyway! Jessica is frigging lovely. Love love love!
I can't get enough of her, really! :)




Soooooo frigging hot! <3


Andandand, girlfriend is accompanying me for jogging next wed&thurs MORNING!
I am telling you, she is so steady bom beebeep.
Am so proud of her, LOL! My morning is 6plus 7AM you know!
Not the morning you guys call. Haha! I am determining to slim down!
& fit nicely into my jeans! :) Hehe, JIAYOU CHERIE! <3


Work today was yadayada. Quite boring, i prefer the office in Tanjong Pagar.
But the good thing is, Kelly my manager, she is real nice.
Was alittle disappointed when i couldn't get any appointments just now!
I could tell she was kinda disappointed too :O LOL.
But the place at Newton is so convenient! It took me about 10mins to reach Mrt station.
Unlike Tanjong Pagar i think i had to walk 15 - 20mins to reach the office. Lol!
Thursday&Friday there's supposed to be work. But friday i'm not too sure!
I'm gonna have to ask Meowmeow if our 'date' is still on. Haha! :)
I will cancel anything for her <3>



No comments:

Post a Comment