Wednesday, August 12, 2009

T Jiale: Haha, darling! Yep, he's too damn hot ;) & i've relinked you already! :)
T Ee Lynn: LOL! It's my hormones at fault, i really can't help it! HAHAHA.
Sorry girl, i have to take Yunho :P HAHA!


And here i am, back again blogging.
I can't help it, really.
I woke up at 8am again this morning.
But i sat on the sofa and fell asleep for 3 frigging hours.
Bloody waste my time again right! (Sounds like CYL,lol!)
Anyway, I HAVEN'T COMPLETED MY CRM NOTES LEH, WTH HOW?

Talked to Meow&Gf consectutively ytd night.
How i miss the two silly girls. I can't wait for exams to be over.
So torturing. Lol! Gf's going for her surgery on the 28th!
Don't be scared! I'll be there for you, mentally! Lol.
Then i'm going for my first extraction of tooth in my whole 18 years of life.
I don't care who are you, but pass me all your luck. Haha.
Planning for an outing on the 28th with Meow&clique.
Mmmm, i miss them to bits! :) Good luck to everyone taking their exams k! <3



Edit:



Awesome fanvid by DNBN + 2yunnie206 Always keep the faith!

Another awesome vid!



AND! SM Town' 09 Seaside Song

No comments:

Post a Comment