Monday, August 31, 2009

T Meow: Hehe thanks love! <3>



T Ee Lynn: Hahahahah! It's over .. for 2teeth! Another two will be off in 2weeks time! LOL yeah i feel so much like slapping them as well. LOL PRAWN. ELEPHANT. AHAH NOOO. Jiggle jiggle jiggle. It doesn't help, really. LMFAO. And! My teeth are disastrous, so i don't think i wanna take a picture of it. XD



T Priscilla: Woo GF! Congrats that you've finished successfully, jiayou ok! :) I will try to visit you this week! <3>

I HATE EATING RICE! Because it keeps getting stuck in the hole :(

Urgh, w/e k! Kelly still haven sms me whether i'll be working tmr, i hope i can!


Will be acc-ing Meow to NYP first before heading down to work.



Teachers' Day celebration is today, but not much people are going.

And plus the fact that my teeth is still like that .. I doubt i can eat much.

LOLOL! I miss the stingray and the fishcake though!

Gonna ask Sister to takeaway chicken rice from Lianhua for me later!

Their chicken rice is the bestest of the best&the shredded egg&the crabstick oh heavens.



AND MEOW WOULD BE DROPPING BY LATER! WOO ~ Miss my mellymonsa. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment