Tuesday, August 11, 2009

T Ee Lynn: Haha! I'm quite sure he ran back into my bag then!
Cause he's still inside. Lmfao.


And it's already 1PM! Wahhhhhhhhhh.
I woke up at 8am and planned to do my revision!
Then i told myself that i had one whole day to revise, so i could perhaps use the comp for an hour.
BUT WHO KNOWS TIME FLIES SO QUICKLY annnnnnd
I've been using for the past 5hours, great...
I should really stop psycho-ing myself that i have plenty of time ..
Because in reality, i really don't have much time. Lol. I suckballs.

Look at this. Look at this!!!
My Jaejin has his arms over the girl, I AM SO JEALOUS.


And apparently...

When the guys of FT Island released their album "Cross & Change", they inserted a special ticket called the "Dream Ticket" which had the signatures of all five members of the group on it. With this ticket, the lucky fan that purchased the album would be able to go on a date with FT Island for one day.Credits:Allkpop





Yep, i am VERY envious.

FT Island - Intro Trot & I hope

Credits:CodeMonmonSeason2

Please, just say Jaejin is so best :D

My Cute Candy


TAEC IS SUCHA SEXY BEAST!

This had me rolling ..

2PM;Shinee;Mc Mong - Tell me your wish (Genie)

Credits:prot0980

HAHA TAEMIN IS SOOOOO CUTE WITH THE PINK RIBBON.
AND THE OPENING IS TAEC!!!! :D

Shinee's Goodbye Greetings @Music Core

Credits:bazoongkas

OF COURSE, TAEMIN! I am gonna wait for you! *winks

T-ara - Lies

Credits:CodeMonmonSeason2

I like their live perf! :) And the 2rappers!

Hey G - Hyung Jun

Credits:CodeMonmonSeason2

Mm, Hyung Jun has grown .. sooo much XD



OK I NEED TO GO. REVISEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment