Thursday, August 27, 2009

T Ee Lynn: Lmfao! What?! No way, he came running back to me
yesterday! :P


I'M BACK WOOOH! :)
Just reformatted my darling laptop because the person told me the OS is corrupted much?
Haha, i don't think there's much difference though.

HEADING TO THE GROUND TEASERS ARE OUT!!!
And Yunho is looking goood! :)

Teaser 1

Credits:omXiahJnS

Teaser 2

Credits:omXiahJnS


And! Another awesome fanvid :)

Credits:Kikio912


&lastly, cassiopeias in Singapore did these two awesome videos!
I think it's so nice of them k! :)


Credits:skithonline


Credits:skithonline


OH! ONE MORE THING!
Take a look at these pictures, i bet my sister would love it :P
& I gotta thank her for lending me her laptop when mine was hospitalised!
Thanks sis! <3>




I LAUGHED FOR A GOOD 5MINS WHEN I SAW THIS! SO KAWAII! :D




Credits: as tagged
shared by: SYC+www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment