Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Watched this movie in the morning and aside from the constant muscial and dancing, like any other Bollywood films, it wa actually pretty awesome. I love the ending, haha! Totally didn't expect that to happen, i cracked up laughing for a while :P

Called up Udders just now cause i really really really want to work PT for them. Two reasons : 1. Money 2. It's located@ Westmall just 10mins walk from hooooome. But they want someone who can work long-term and i doubt i'll be able to fulfill that because i need to go for my attachment in Sept. The lady went like 'but Sept is gonna be here soon'. I freaking stun for a moment, counting down to the months before Sept and guess what, it's another freaking 5months. Wl, 5months not counted long-term meh!? :( So freaking sad!

That aside, going to hospital to visit my cousin later cause she got into an accident. Was soooo worried when she called me just now! Thank god nothing serious happened to her! But she can't bring me to the shop for her brows and treat me Indian food tomorrow! Aw, get well soon <3! Guess i'll just make do with the shop that i go often, lol! Ok actually i forgot why i wanted to blog in the first place, so toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment