Friday, April 9, 2010

To the two of my bestest friends!

I wanted to blog this together with the previous post but decided to separate the two posts :)




Right, so anyway, this post is dedicated to two of my bestest friends. Both Ng Yiwen and Melissa Cheok. I must have done something damn awesome in my previous lives to deserve best friends like them. :P

You know, at certain point of time in life, when you feel down and you just need someone to listen to you, to encourage you, to boost your self-esteem, when you feel like the rest of your friends have turned their backs on you, when you feel like nobody has truly accepted you for who you are, when you feel like the sky is going to fall onto you .. You know you can count on these people to help you get up onto your feet, to stand by you even through the worst of times, to tell you that you're the most awesome person they've ever met.

I really am the luckiest girl in the world, ain't I? :) To have 2 best friends who understands me from the top to the bottom, from the inside to the outside. I have days whereby i feel lousy and I just don't feel like talking, they just talked about random funny things to brighten up the rest of my day. Days when I feel like I'm the ugliest girl in the world, they tell me that I'm the prettiest. Days when i feel fat, they assured me that I'm not. Days when things just couldn't get any worse, they make it better for me. We click so well together it's scary sometimes, we know what's going on in our mind, we know what each of us is thinking, and we know how it feels to experience certain things. And yes, we know how to help each other get out of awkward moments in certain situations w/o expressing because we just know ;)



They, are my best friends.
They, refers to Yiwen and Melissa.
And just so you know, I've known Yiwen for 7Years, and Melissa for 5Years! :)


Nothing beats having best friends like these two girls and I really am, from the bottom of my heart, thankful and I really appreciate all the little things that they've done for me! *hugs!


(P/s: Mel, we haven't been meeting up and god, we haven't took any decent photos together for quite some time alr! NEXT WEEEEK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment