Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lookbook; Fashion; Rompers; Floral Prints

I am so ready to flood this space w/ the pics I saw in Lookbook omg damn awesome really!!! Plus the rompers and the florals are so meant to be together (just like the first pic!) Super love it! I need to get more rompers!

(I'm into the 'rompers and floral prints' craze naoszxz)
LOOKBOOK.nu: LOOKBOOK.nu:
I really really like these two pieces below but i don't know where to get that sailor long sleeve top!!! It's so freaking pretty right and their tights are so much love! :(

LOOKBOOK.nu:

I know i may sound weird but i freaking like her thigh (below)! V. nice hor!
LOOKBOOK.nu:

Some of my personal favs are from Singapore!!! ;) Okay, acually only two! I like the others as well, but these two caught my eye first! ;) I like the romper and it's from F21!!! Am gonna hunt for it soon!

LOOKBOOK.nu:

These rompers are so freaking awesome as well! ;)





LOOKBOOK.nu:


The model v. pretty (above) And this piece (below) is gorgeous!



There're still moreeeee, are you tired of looking alr? :)

Love her thighs (above) as well!!!




THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment