Wednesday, April 7, 2010

People seem to know about my life, more than i do. And i think that's very interesting! :3 I like to hear what people see and think about my life. Because only through them, i know what's the meaning of life.

Anyhow, both of these are cute! :)


Am currently watching Claymore and I'm telling you it's f.nice i swearrrrrrr! I never had a "want-to-forward" moment until now, and i'm alr @episode 12! ;) Should give it a shot if you like, but it's kinda of disgusting the way they slice off the monsters' heads and the blood and the .. oops. Did i kind of give it away? Hahaha, go watch it i know you want to! ;)


My two favourite girls

And the archbitch of all times! I think i changed my mind, she's pretty nice in the later part!

Two of the scenes that totally shocked my ass off.

I was totally caught off guard @ this scene because just one sec ago, the monster was crying away pitifully, asking Teresa, the first fav girl i posted up there, to kill herrrrr.

AND THEN THE MONSTER KILLED TERESA WHILE SHE WAS HESITATING :(
The monster is the one right below@ the end of the post.

Medusa. HAHA.

GO WATCH KAY! But don't watch faster than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment