Friday, April 9, 2010

POOL&DINNER W/ YIWEN&FRIENDS

Yesterday was probably the 4th time I'm meeting Yiwen&her friends! ;) I do not know how many times I'm gonna say this, but I really enjoy going out with them. Because for once, fun is not about teasing me :P Though they did, a little. Haha.

BUT!!!

They really are a fun bunch of people! :) Met them@ Bishan, before deciding to go to Amk instead. Train-ed down to Amk& waited for Siming&Daryl before going for Pool! We (Yiwen&I) srsly suck to the max, really! We either hit the white ball in, or we give free ball to each other. Rofl. New York x2 for dinner and the guys were reeeeally funny. Played the zhong ji mi ma again to clear up the food, lololol.  Homed for Yiwen&I after that :) Pictures should be up when Yiwen uploads them! :)

Have a couple of videos to show you guys! ;)

Nearly cried when i watched these 3 videos, so sad!!!




This song is damn nice! Nice to the max! Freeeeeaking nice! Must listen, rofl.


And if you don't believe Kyuhyun's voice really is angelic, you watch this. He sings the song, LIVE and it sounds equally soothing.


And to end it off, here's a very funny video of Key. This is must watch. Must must must must must watch kay!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment