Thursday, December 4, 2008

SS501 is love.

Love letters are the campaign promises of the heart
Absence sharpens love
Presence strengthens it

I've found a new love recently.
& it's none other than SS501!!!!!!!

Ok, actually i found them using the internet
BUT they are so damn cute i tell you all these ain't enough to describe them!
I spent hours today watching all of their videos.
Esp the "Thanks for waking us up"
& "Thanks for raising us up" !!!!!

Hehe. It is a must-watch show!
I confirm you gurantee chopchop you will fall head over heels after you've finished the videos.
Because their videos actually show their not-so-idol-character-side :D
Wooooooooooooooooo~ High! Listen to my blog song! It's damn nice - Find (SS501)
Going out with darlings tmr for dinner.
Can't wait!
I'm looking forward to chalet too! :D

BYE! :)

2 comments: