Saturday, December 13, 2008

Songs are not working



Nabeh something is wrong with my blog! ;(
Songs are not working!!! VHY?
Aiyo, if you guys can hear any songs must tell me you know! :)
So today marks the last day of Term 1 in Sem 2! *Cheers loudly in the background

&& today, Carol,Zing,Yilin and I went Junction 8.
I think it's our Hotspot nowadays! Weet-u-weet! :D Hehe!
Ate 2 Tori-Q chicken& 1 chicken kaarage.
& also drank Bubble tea!
&&&&& I also ate Sotong balls from Old Chang Kee!
Ate Kimchi soup for dinner with Zing they all.
&guess who i saw? ..... VEDELENE! :O LOL.

Walked around and i bought another lanyard string and a top.
Ohgod. I've not been working but i've been spending money
What kind of 道理 is this manzxz!?

Going out tmr for lunch! :) Cool. Might be heading over to Aihua's hse first.
Aye, because my songs are not working. I'm in no mood to carry on blogging :(


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment