Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lovely day out with Gf



Hoh! Went out with Gf ytd.
Had KFC finally! LIKE FINALLY! Looool.
I've had this craving for sooooooo damn long :D
Trained to Far east & bubbletea-ed together.
We bought the same pair of shoes. :D:D:D:D:D
Just that hers was grey and mine was black! :)
Haha. then she had stomach-bloatness so we went to first floor to rest.
& guess what ??? She had her polariod and we even took peektures!!!
Cool! She gave me my birthday prezzie!
IT'S THE NICEST THING I'VE RECEIVED AND I AM FUCKING TOUCHED!!!
Although i didn't cry, almost though. But i laughed like shit because i was so damn happy!
No, delighted? Aiya, no words to describe how happy i am!!! :D
Haha thanks alot girlfriend! :) Love you!!!!
So anyway our next stop was Bugis!! :)
Andandand we bought a top each which we looooove so much!
Because .. we walked quite a distance just to withdraw moneh! Hahahaha!
Me no money already!?!?!? Shit. Save cherie save!!!!
Tmr i'm going out with gf again. I shall try not to spend so much!
I AM SERIOUS! *innocent eyes :)
So today i went to Zing's hse! I couldn't find my sports shoes!
Then didn't managed to go gym!!! Sorry zing :(
Lol. Met her at Koufu and lunched there.
Went to May Fashion and Guardian & off to her hse!
Wooo ~ Watched TV and she helped me paint my nails!
I LOVE YOU AHHHH ! :D:D:D:D Hahaha. Thanks!
She is the best lor! :D Haha. She did everything step by step!
Lol. & i ate Tom yum maggi mee at her hse, cooked by her maid!
It is damn delicious!!! I'm going over tomorrow for my second round!!
LOLOL. And she did my hair also. Woah damn nice lo i am speechless already!
Hahahahhaha. So anyway i feenally spent the whole afternoon + night at her house.
FIRST TIME OK! No playplay. Haha.
Ok i need to stop now! Peektures of ytd! :)

The presents gf gave! :)
The first page of the book she made for me! :D:D:D
The shoes i bought ! :)

BYEBYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment