Saturday, December 13, 2008



Hooooooray!
My blog songs are back to normal! Gooood! Very goooooood :)
Haha. So i went to Aihua's hse today at 1pm! LOL.
Supposed to reach there at 11am, but i woke up at that time instead ...
Anyway she 12.15 then wake up ma, hehe!
Ate chocolate swiss roll in her hse for breakfast :)
Helped her with make-up! WOO! CHIOBU! WEE-U-WEET!!! :D
& she helped me straightened my hair! Heh! Thanks darling ♥
It was so fun! I like♥! Was raining elephants and giants when we're going out!
The raindrops were so big + the rain itself is heavy already. Lol!
Bus-ed to westmall & mrt-ed to ClarkeQuay.
Met Peckhui there & we went to have KIMCHI! :D
The price is back to 5bucks!!!!! Yay! :D Hahaha.
Ellie & 叔叔 joined us later. Ate ice kachang for dessert ! :O
Went Azabu to slack awhile & continued with shopping!
Nothing much to buy lo. Keep thinking my savings left xxxdollars. :(
Should i work? Should i work? Should i work? Should i work? Should i work?
SHOULD I ??????
But no time leh! One day 48hrs can? :(
I only have one week to relax & enjoy. Must make full use of it!!!

Sat by the river & took photos. Peckhui is the most camera-shy person i've ever met.
So shy! Hahahhahahha. Ate British Takeaway after that.
I gave my pink balloon away .. Ok actually it was Aihua who helped me but ..
Lol. Bought pizzas home! :) & peektures! :D




BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment