Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Say yay to the fact that ME, 本姑娘 is feenaally free to blog :)

Love is like war
Easy to begin but hard to end

You all miss me ... I know you do
Heh! So much has happened & it's too long to be blogging it down.
I shall just do a summary :)


Went movie-watching with Azabupeeps & Zing,Chuchu&Pei Ling on Monday :)
Met Zing they all & went Ajisen for lunch.
Caught Wildchild in the afternoon. Nice la, i like this kinds of shows! :D
Zing said my face looked swollen after the movie! Lol!
Must be that handsome actor. HAHA! :)
Walked around for a lil while before going off.

Hehe. Went Central & met Ellie to look for the bag that i want want want so much!!!
Took like approx 30plus minutes just to find the shop lo! Irritated >:(
Then met the rest downstairs& bus-ed to Cineleisure.
They all wanted to watch Qurantine but hey! Have to think for me maaaa.
I watched House of wax wanna die already.
Don't even dare to go home, what's more Qurantine!!!
I rather sit outside to wait for them. Lol!
Caught City of ember in the end. The show was only okay.
Some scenes kind of scared me cause the sound effect is damn loud!
I still don't know why Codytay can fall asleep?
& then they keep blaming me for the lousiness cause it wasn't what they wanted to watch ..
Haha. I am very sorry la, but watch some action movies is good sometimes! :X Heh.
Went back with Codytay & Ellie then he is SUPER lame. Lol. Super s.u.p.e.r!

Went to the Shiseido Make-up fair on Tuesday with Clique!
Shiok! But once i year only :p Hahahaha.
Best lor i tell you i have nothing to say!
I bought Ettusais' makeup base+sunblock(12bucks), toner(12bucks), eyeliner(8bucks) and ZA bodycream(3bucks) for just 35DOLLARS!!!!!

Yes, i am definitely not kidding :) You tell me shiok or not :D Haha.
Went Tcc after that for shake! :D Superrrr tasty!
Trained back home after that.

I got C+ for my Access project. Lousy but no choice.
Went for the Option Day stuff! I want Human resource but heard that it's super stress.
Might decide on Customer Relations, then Human Resource, Retail Management then Supply Chain but i'm still alittle confused ..

I wanna watch 不良笑花 today! & Love or Bread also!
Cool i'm loving Wilber Pan more and more ! :)
Ok, i'll post a little bit peektures the next time okay :)


BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment