Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Bet most of you countdown-ed to Christmas yesterday :D
Was it fun ? I countdown-ed at home, singing christmas songs from MTV.
Haha! & of course giving as well as receiving christmas greetings from darlings.
Hope you guys enjoyed yesterday AND also enjoy today! ♥

OH & me wanna go countdown on the 31st but i wasn't able to find someone to accompany.
Aww, if you're nice, free and think you have no problem accompanying me on that day ..
thank you please tell me ok :)

Went for Mac breakfast with Dad&sis.
Dad sat for less than 15mins then he gotta go already :(
No bonding time :(:( Lol.
He always said i never bond with him. Haha. 很cute hor! :D:D
Later going Lot 1 with Mum&sis for dinner.

Santa Clause, I'm not greedy for this christmas.
I just want my parents to live in harmony together.
Am i asking for alot ?


BYE! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment