Monday, November 10, 2008

Helloooooo

Oh, how time flies these few days.
It's already Monday night now.
Why does time flies so quickly just when you're enjoying?
It's soooo unfair. Oh well, life's like this.
Anyway i felt so silly just now.
10mins ago i just deleted my browsing history.
& 5mins later i keyed in "elearn. " & waited.
& i waited & waited & waited for what seems like eternity!
THEN i realised i had actually deleted the history so there's no history of that website.
OH GOD. Why am i so stupid? :/
Lol. Anyway Zing saw _____ today!
I wanted to go look for her at cheers one you know you know YOU KNOW ANOT?!?
Waalau !!! LOL. Why didn't i just go look for her whywhywhy!?
Oh nvm there is still thursday!
Hahahaha. Enough of nonsense. Lol.


So i was just thinking, human mind is really incredible.
At times, kind of scary. I can actually psycho myself to hate something.
& i really from the bottom of my heart do hate it in the end.
Like take for example milk chocolate. I looooove chocolates.
But because when i was in secondary school my F&N teacher once told me.
Milk chocolate is the most fattening among all kinds of chocolate.
From then on i hate milk chocolate & instead love dark chocolate cause it's the least fattening!!!
It's so ... I don't know how to say but a little bit scary i might say.
So when i dislike someone, the thought of them makes me squinch. Urgh!
But when i really like you, then of course! I really like you la!


Lol. Business Software presentation is next wednesday! :)
Tomorrow will be out with Meow babe! :)
2more days will be SBM day = saikang day. LOLOL. Just kidding yea? :D
Then thurday!!
& Friday will be marketing ICA submission & Effw skills ICA!!!
I haven't completed any! I must go & do now. I am a good girl! :)



GOODBYE!





No comments:

Post a Comment