Monday, November 24, 2008

Woahhhhhhh i'm so damn freaking jealous!!!!
Last yr at this point of time i was enjoying myself to the MAXXXXX!
Why, you say? Because IT'S THE END OF O LEVELS LA!!!
So happy to those who've finish O's! You all have worked hard! :)

BUT NOW TODAY THIS YR AT THIS POINT OF TIME ..
I am fucking rushing for my marketing tutorial. Why oh why!?
I looooove marketing! In fact, i love to market products.
BUT WHY MAKE US DO ALL THESE .. rubbish?

NVM! I am good! I shall complete! :)
Bought a top today! Yay! Went Azabu for dinner.
Waalaueh i miss them all to the MAX! I bet they do, too! :)
Long time didnt see them, thursday work! Saturday work!

Some pig don't know when then start work ... LOL!
Met cousin for dinner together, trained back together.
I need some peektures. I will, soon! :)
Wednesday is Access exam! 25% Fuck internet :(


BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment