Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I know i have not shown you guys my presizzzes :)
Heh! But seriously, i'm rushing for time now!!!
I haven't finish my Marketing project & I haven't study for my Effw ICA.
Please give me 48hrs a day! :/
I'll blog about today& peektures up once i complete my homework ok ?
Which is maybe saturday ! :D
Pst, i bought double eyelid stickers! Woohoo~
Must.Try.Tomorrow!!!! :)

All the best, to me :)


I've never been able to thank these people nicely for their presents! :)

Zing;Chuchu, Carol, Qiaojuan&Qiaofen Jiejie, Ahwee&Ahming korkor, Ng yiwen, Aihua&Peiyun(for your swensons treat), Melissa cheokcheok, Zheng xin;Yilin&Peiling, Ellie;Alvis;Lester;Ernest;Ice, Mummy;sister&daddy! Woohoooooooooooooooo~

I feel so loved! Did i miss anyone out? I hope i didn't :)
& thanks to those who wished me laaaaa, i am so blesssed&fortunate.
Hohs, peektures up on saturday i promised! Stay tuneeeeeee :D

Goodnight everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment