Thursday, November 6, 2008

HELLOOOOOOOOO

To W959595 (thanks to gf for spotting the mistake) :)
& goodbye to K800i :(
Yes, i bought a new handphone. Like finally!
Woohooo~ I've been waiting for a long long time!!!
& I think Dad&I have great telepathy skills! :)
Cause you know in the train i was still telling Zing i wanna psycho my Dad to buy me a new phone
as i didn't want to wait for the pink color sony phone to be launched in Spore.
I waited so long ok! Like few months already lor. SO forget it.
So anyway i met family at M1& surprisedly,
Dad told me he's gonna get me a phone because his contract has ended!
Great! :) I love! Totally agree! :D SO i went to show him the phones that i wanted.
Initially wanted W760i but functions wasn't that good.
Hehe, so Dad! I LOVE YOU! :) Not only because you bought me the phone
but because you brought joy to me!
Although we argue alot of times, but that's called bonding to us! :)
Today i carried the laptop everywhere my arms were breaking!!!
I did only 1question for effw skills then i no need to get chased out of class.
Thanks Zing, cause she kind of forced me to do ytd. Hahaha! :D
Oh anyway i rushed to school today!!!!!!! I wanna complain la wtf!!!!
Although teacher's response was very cute cause we were not late today BUT!!!
My feet suffered. Oh god. I sweear cannot late with Zing one! Haha!
Must pull her early early next time. Cause she walks like lightning.
LOL! Ok, something like this la ok ? :D Seriously.
I couldn't catch up with her then she have to keep stopping because of me.
But we still reach before 8.10 am :D HOHO!
My view was damn good when i was having acct tutorial. DAMN! :)

I wanna show you guys a convo of this stupid pig.
LOL! But i don't know how to :O Noob la i know. Lol.
Someone got full marks lor. Haha! Congrats ah&jiayou for your exams/tests! :)

GOODBYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment