Thursday, December 6, 2007

HELLOOOO :D

i was woken up by the,
SUPER ULTRA HUMONGOUS ( i don't know if it's spelt this way ;p ) CONSTRUCTION NOISE !
i swear, i could just kill them so that i can go back to sleeep.
wth ! & the construction place is like 10 miles away. HAHA.
ok i don't know the exact location but it's quite far from my house lor.
i don't know how did they ever made the noise so louddd.
i'm sure people staying around here ( who are still sleeping ! ) must be complaining like me too ! :D
hahaha. maybe we should form a protest thing, like what happened in macau.
oh man, ridiculous. i can't imagine my tour guide telling me this,
tour guide : if you don't spend this this this, we're not getting into the bus !
hahaha, i tell you, maybe i would scream with joy, cos we're going shopping ! :D
but but, well, it's not me you know, so you can imagine the tourists' anger.
cos they'll have no pictures to take when they're only stuck in shopping centre.
then maybe they'll have nothing to blog when they go back. LOL.
what can you take when you're in like just shopping centres ?
except maybe the cheapness of the stufffs. the rest .. lol. can forget it already :D
i'm finally going out with yiwen tmr. going to clark quay to find her.
& we shall have lunch & explore ulu ulu places . LOL (:
the whole week i was'nt even OUTTT ! except maybe monday.
but thats only in the morning. i'm already half-rotting. lol.
still haven ask people whether they prefer pool or badminton.
if they sees this, tell me your choice ok ? haha.
then i can ask less people. but those working.. i guess have to wait till tmr night ?
lol. else everyone will be like, not confirm blah&blah. haha.
can you imagine i'm having my lunch now ;p haha.
i sure cook maggi mee later :D & yay, i lost like 2 kg.
LOL. hols lost 2 kg :o i don't know how i even did that, but yes, i lost 2 kg.
damn happy lah. hahaha. but that 0.5 kg sometimes after i've eaten, then i'll gain back.
but when it digests already, i'm back to 40. haha.
so it doesn't count right ? :DD hahaha.
don't tell me it counts, i might go over to your house & stangle you ;ppp
hehehe. i've finished watching naruto, did i mention ?
OH I DID. haha. anw, may be watching bleach later. haha.
when my dad's out lah :D or or i may be playing sims (: haha.
or or aveyond. woots ! anw, to ahem *
i don't mean to NOT talk to you.
just that, i'm always not in the mood for sms-ing.
& sometimes, you pisses me off with your attitude & maybe your typing -.-
i just can't stand someone typing that to me, esp when i'm JUST A FRIEND.
it makes me feel uncomfortable. i thank you for the great present.
but then again, a present is a present. if you make me think that by giving me that present.
i OWE my life to you, you're wrong. i don't like the feeling that you gave.
you gave me that present, i must treat you like an angel.
no ok. definitely a big NO ! it's just, you're nice as a friend & i apppreciate everything that you've done for me, thank you again (:
heh, finally i've stuff to talk about. BUT NO PICTURES ):
TMR maybe :D hahaha. no, not maybe, sure !
TMR i'll take many many pics, IF I CAN (: hahaha.
okok, FACEBOOOK IS DAMN LAG. ;P

GOOODBYE ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment