Friday, December 7, 2007

HELLOOOO :D

haha, same thing again.
construction noise woke me up =/
at first couldn't bring myself up.
but, i rmb-ed my dad's today first day at work.
WISH HIM GOOD LUCK (: haha.
kinda miss him at home, nagging at us to eat lunch & stop using comp.
LOL. okok, he will still nag at us when he gets home.
& & yiwen's very shocked that i would personally go to her hotel to find her.
very shocking meh ? haha. then that tyfin.
ytd i think he study too much, needs some relaxation.
HAHAHA, then he msg-ed me. i thought what happened -.-
lol. shhhh ! hahaha. so ya, later going clarke quay.
i hope it don't rain. ok, maybe abit, BUT not so heavy lur.
haha. but i've gotta have dinner at home. haha.
i've not been in contact with meow for like 2 days ? o.o
lol. didn't have any chance to discuss about saturday's stuffs.
soooo, maybe today night ! if i get the chance . haha.
too lil people's online now, so i can't ask ): lol.
played harvest moon ytd. hahaha.
i show you a few pics of my animals & the farm & MY BOYFRIEND ;pp

FIRSTLY, presents my 9 chickens -.- hahaha.


SECONDLY, my very adorable cow & sheep :D



& THEN, my sweet potato plants. LOL.


MY HOUSE :D

this is the card that my boyfriend gave me for my birthday (:

Cliff = my boyfriend ! :D LOL.

TADA. can seeeee ? haha

& THE BIGGEST picture of all, MY BOYFRIEND ! :D LOOL.


so ke ai right ? say yes :D haha.
ok lah, it was meant to liven up my blog.
HEHEHE :D
& & lastly, to end this blog with a quiz.

haha. christine that cutey tagged me

Below are the rules (:
1. Do the following without any complaints.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you complete yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard saying he/she has been tagged.
4. Alternatively, IM the person on MSN/AOL/windows live/whatever.
5. Start your post with: I have been tagged!


Favourites
Colour: PINK, orange, yellow, purple & what is this color ? LOL.
Food: is OREOS counted ? :D
Movie: it's been years since i last watched a movie =/
Sport: POOOOOL :D
Day: SATURDAYS (:
Season: autumn. haha. with all the pretty leaves & stuffs ;p
Ice-cream: TRIPLE CHOCOLATE :D


Current
Mood: B.O.R.E.D & excited cos i'm finally going out with ng yiwen (:
Clothes: PINK with a rabbit =X
Desktop: laptop (:
Surroundings: YELLOW WALLS, laptop, television, my study table, fridge, anything you mention will be here -.- LOL.
Annoyance: er, i'm not annoyed now ?
Best friend: haha, NG YIWEN ! MELISSA CHEOK, GUO AIHUA, PRISCILLA GOH & CHUA PEIYUN :D
Movie: i told you it's been years since i last watched one. =/
Crush: don't tell you LEH :D
Lie: i'm not lying now ;p
Music: Lian Ku Dou Shi Wo De Cuo ( pst, i don't know how to type chinese =/ someone, please teach this noob here :D )

Lasts
Drink: Plain water ! :D
Car ride: i didn't have any transport ytd.
Crush: I don't want to tell you :D
CD played: I don't use cd ?
Have you ever
Dated one of your best friends: haha, duh ? but it was last time :D
Broken the law: lol ?
Been arrested: i can't rmb, maybe ? o.o for some stupid reason.
Been on TV: haha no.
Kissed someone you don't know: my first kiss is precious you know :D


Randoms
5 things you are good at: LAME-ING, laughing, MATHS :D ( i hope ), playing harvest MOON :D & arguing =X
5 people to tag: Aihua, Sihua, Priscilla, Clara, Melissa & Yiwen :D

GOODBYE ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment