Tuesday, December 11, 2007

HELLOOOO :D

haha, thought about lots of things these few days.
i would rather be the girl who watches you from a distance
than be someone close to you again.
it hurts to do this, but everytime i see you smile, i knew i did the right thing.
watched bleach these two days. haha.
i'm so addicted to it :D sunday cousin passed me the nail polish as my belated present.
SUPER nice ! hahaha. & eh, no photos. lol.
didn't go out the past two days. but tmr shall go dating with meow.
& thurs with my joanne baobey. haha.
PEOPLE, HURRY UPLOAD BLEACH & NARUTO so that i can watch :D
hehe. sis went out for lunch with mr han & friend & dad's still driving taxi
sooo, i'm lonely at home. haha.
everyone's busy working leh, then mine, have to wait till friday. :D
haha, i'm kind of excited but yet nervous.
i scared i type the wrong thing. you know it's so horrible to be scolded.
haha, i hate people scolding me. i don't know why (:
i'm eating the lollipop that someone gave for valentine ;p
ate one ytd already, there were two btw :D lol.
& & i really love the colour of the nail polish.
like maybe nude pink or smth. haha.
so prettaye :D can't help staring at it.
i seriously need to clear my wardrobe.
discard those clothes that i know i won't ever wear again.
haha. or maybe give it to my cousins.
& GET READY FOR HOHO, MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR (:
told my cousin that i may be wearing shorts for new year.
& she told me she thought of that before. HAHA.
such a coincidence lah ! this shall be a memorable new year :D
I NEED MONEH LAH. OHOH, we're gonna have a christmas gathering soooon !
MUST COME AH :D lalala.
i'm in love with my blog song. so cute :D
& anyone got any nice anime to recommend ?
i'm rotting at home ;O hahaha.
MUST TELL ME ALRIGHT ? :D

GOOODBYE (:
maybe being the girl who watches you from a distance is enough :D

No comments:

Post a Comment