Wednesday, December 5, 2007

3rd post !

HELLLOOOOOO :D

hahaha, alrights. 3rd post already lah.
i'm freaking bored. mum & sis's watching korean drama.
wooooots, the guys are hot ! :D hahaha.
anw, my life has no life. lol.
i forgot to take pics just now.
probably too busy indulging in the yummy foods (:
had stingray, my favourite ! haha.
& the prorridge was nice, though not as nice as the ones in chinatown.
discussed about lots of stuffs. like my future career & stuffs.
i want to take psychology !
i want to be a counsellor ! so be prepared to see me in your school next time. LOL.
& i want to be a social worker !
but my parents don't really agree with me.
they say these have no future ): & & the cop for psychology is like 9 !
a freaking 9 points. it would take a genius to get that freaking 9 points.

so i might as well say bye-bye to my favourite subject ):
sooo, business is my next choice. hehe.
but hey, are singaporeans getting smarter ?
cos the cop of all the poly subj are getting lesser.
but i am no genius. i don't have a smart brain. lol.
sooooo, i'm afraid lah, to be serious.
i scared i can't get into the course i want.
then i'll have no future, i might as well bang the wall & die.
HAHAHA. ok lah, whatever ok. i'll just see what tomorrow brings me :D

getting you out of my head is kind of difficult.
i've been trying so hard since last year. even though he came into my life.
& went out again. all these moments, you were always there.
just hidden well enough that it even foooled me into thinking i've forgotten you.
my life is so upside down-ly whatever. =/
this post is superr random, cos i myself don't even know what i'm typing.
it just came into my mind, so i typed it down.
maybe you would understand. haha.
so well, i gtg sleeeep (:

GOOOODBYE :D
maybe you should try to make me think less of you ):

No comments:

Post a Comment