Thursday, December 27, 2007

HELLOOO :D

i'm like ultra bored now.
nothing to do at home.
& yay, monday work work :D
eh, you better wish me luck :D
HOHOHO x)
i have like 123 ulcers in my mouth ):
i can't eat properly, drink properly, talk properly, & i can't even smile properly.
gawd. if i see you next time & yet i didn't smile.
you must know, there are 123 ulcers inside my mouth xD hahaha.
ok whatever, watched some animes & my naruto & bleach haven upload ?
psp is short of games, i don't have that stupid cable. pah !
& i want the limited ZA case lahhhhhhh :D
kind enough to buy that for me as a belated christmas present ?
HOHO, i'll love you to bits bits ? or maybe that loreal limited edition casing is not bad too :D
HAHAHAHA. i'm so scared of getting results.
i scared i'll see a 20 plus instead of 10 plus. GAWD.
YOU BETTER PRAY HARD OK, CHERIE :D hahahaha.
santa claus will grant me this wish :D
he's so nice to spend the night with me on christmas day.
lol, so people if you haven receive your presents, get it from him NOW :D
HOHOHOHOHOHOHO :D ok, i'm crapping again. haha.
AINT this post muchhhh longer than the previous one ?
see already very satisfied :D LOL.
i'm so lazy to clean up, new year's coming !
my aunt promised me contact lens :D
but i must wear permanent one. haha.
like stick it in your eye & stay there forever. LOL !
no lah, not monthly one jiu shi le. haha.
yay, can't wait wait :D HOHO
mummy bought a t-shirt for me, though i haven seen it yet.
but i'm sure it'll be fabulous :D haha.
ULCERS, PLEASE GO AWAY CAUSE YOU'RE RUINING MY .. mouth ?
hahahhaa. anw, i've uploaded the pictures ;D


This is the makeup set my cousin gave for christmas ;D so pretty right. cover & inside :D

just some random picture :D
My darling yida :D he grew up with us ok ? we've been with him since he was only a few months. Now he's like K1 already. damn cute :D

The mickey&minnie that jeremy gave, thanks alot alot :D

My aunty gave me this earrings :D hoho !

Don't be jealous that i got to eat such delicious fooood ! :D


i swear the soup is damn nice ;D

ahem* hahahahhaha. shhh :D

Thats all :D
GOODBYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment