Saturday, December 8, 2007

HELLOOOO :D

haha, went bowling today.
BROKE lah, i had to borrow 2 bucks from meow.
haha, cos we played 2 games.
damn it, money down the drain again =/
lol. i'm waiting for after my work & CHINESE NEW YEAR.
HONG BAOOOOOOO (: hahaha.
oh, i'm so pathetic at bowling.
no face >.<
lol. anw, i owed yiwen 3 bucks, gf 2 bucks & meow 2 bucks :D
so sad hor, must help me rmb ok ? x) hehe.
& & i must go out next weeeek !
PEOPLE, please jio me out for ahem* WINDOW SHOPPING
as you know i'm kinda broke now. HAHA.
& to CHOU, CHEER UP ALRIGHTS :D
& to MEOW, you don't worry so much toooo :D
& & OH, to those whose birthdays are coming, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
but, please ah, include wishes like : I pray that cherie will grow taller !
HAHAHAHA. okok ? thanks uhhhhh x)
did i mention i love oreos alot ? haha.
when i get my moneeeeeh, i'll go buy oreos first :D

& went blog hopping all these whiles, saw smth that kind of pisses me off.
i really pray hard it isn't true. but it still gets on my nerve. PAH !
i want to talk to santa, maybe he can make my wishes come true.
esp the one that i had always wished for since last year.
i wished for it during my birthday, but seems like it's not coming true.
if you're santa, carry on reading (:
hello to santa, ( if you really are ;),
i'm really in love with this special guy.
cause he's so special that i just can't get him outta my head.
& i would really love to make him mine.
grant me this wish, & i'll gladly give up the rest of the wishes.
pretty pleaseeeeeeeeee ;)
hahahahaha. alrights, i want to watch bleach already (:
show you the pathetic " strike " i had ! HAHAHA X)
BUT DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH HOR :O

LOL !



I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO LAUGH =/ lol.


These are my loves :D

GOOOODBYE x)

No comments:

Post a Comment