Monday, November 5, 2007

YO.

major exams' all over.
stupid ss ! i studied day & night for 3 chapters.
& yet they don even come out 1 of them.
maybe they should just go & bang the wall =/
sam passed me my present just now, thanks (:
I REALLY REALLY thank you with all my life.
though people say it was wrong of me to accept.
but a birthday present is a birthday present.
it's just courteous to accept rightttt ?
& so so sorry i made my darlings wait.
but i really am sorrry.

ok whatever, as long as i think im right, RIGHT ?
oh god. im just so depressed right now ):
i don know whether im like RIGHT or WRONG ):
should i ? should i not ?

ok, so sorry to let you read my rubbish.
anw, celebrating belated birthday with my darlings & the animals tmr at the ZOOOO.
ZOO ZOO ZOO ZOO (:
hahaha. yay (: i love love my darling friends & my family.
thanks for the birthday wishes ANW =X hehehehe.
& well, im disappointed that you forgot my birthday ):
but yea, you may be busy & stuff.
so, WHAT-E-VER (:

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment