Sunday, November 25, 2007

HELLOOOOO :D

went to my cousin's bbq ytd.
BBQ -.- kinda sick of it. lol.
i'm getting fat lur ! nvm, we'll be going play badminton on monday !
wooots (: exercise ! hahaha.
ytd a wasp flew into my hse. make me run like crazy.
then it flew into the balcony & it didnt want to go out >:(
it kept flying to the corner where there's no hole lah.
in the middle was like the HOLE SUPERR BIG
i don't know why it didnt flew out from there.
kept banging the window also. hahaha. abit stupid leh =X
cousins didnt manage to book the billard room.
superrr bored ytd. haha. oh oh, my mum & sis's going to bangkok from 17th-20th
meow will be coming my hse to stayover ! yayyyyyy :D
lol. we shall boook many many outings together.
i seriously can't stay at home to be alone.
msg-ed him ytd, wanted to get the truth, he didn't reply. FINE !


lil red riding hood hate the BIG BAD WOLF because he lied to her.
same here,
i hate you, because YOU lied to me !

BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment