Friday, November 2, 2007

HELLO !

want to count down the days, or should i say papers left before my exams end ?
here we go ..

NEXT MONDAY - Social Studies
NEXT Tuesdays - Science paper 1
NEXT NEXT WED - POA paper 1
NEXT NEXT WED afternooon - I'M FREEEEE (:

hahahahaha. oh god, im so looking forward to it :D
then next tuesday going sentosa with my darlings.
CAN'T WAIT (:
the next day going out with my BFF - my meow (:
hehehehe. & i REALLY cant wait :D
then then fri & sat going out with YIWEN (:
hahahhhahahhahaha. so ke ai right =X
ok i really really cant wait.
so far the exams are relatively easy
i cant say for math paper 1 though.
i was super superrrr shocked -.-
hope i can still get my A (:
gf came to stay over ytd. woooots .
studied until 11 plus then went to sleep already.
superr tired. lol. then play audi & darkness&light just now.
superrrr long & so nice (:
hehehehe. okok . i think my dad's waking up.
shall blog sooooon alrights , gooooooddbye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment