Friday, November 30, 2007

HELLOOOO :D

haha poooool tmr (:
i must learn to play like a pro.
( FAT HOPE ! ) lol.
but still, i wont waste my money one ok :D
hehe. & let me tell you, I LOVE OREOS (:
like really really love ok.
i love oreos more than anything else in this world :p
played harvest mooon the whole day.
cos dad was at home. haha, then couldnt use comp.
& i want to watch movie. omgomg.
i'm getting old cos i cant rmb what i did during the past few days.
facebook is getting boring cos it's also getting so laggy.
then everytime make my laptop hang -.-
& i really cant stand strangers zzz-ing me.
like wth lah. i don't even know you , you zzz me already.
go & die. lol. =X oh & i accidentally stepped onto my dad's toe ):
then it broke. I'M SO SORRY ):
lol. & & my sis likes to play by herself one leh :D
hahahha, shhh ! don't say i mention it here (:
buy me like tons of oreos for my christmas ok ?
i'll love you to bits ! HAHAHA ;D
ahhh, this post is so random :D

GOOODBYE (:

No comments:

Post a Comment