Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

meow wanted me to say : you're the cutest girl ever !
LOL (: pssssst, she forced* me to blog de =X
hahaha. went les's hse to do facial together.
woots ! so cool lah ok.
except that the stupid mask was too freaking big for my face =/
then i look so weird. haha.
then we were lying on the bed.
all of us squeeezed in. & i rolled off the bed -.-
shhh, shall not elaborate.
my nails is killing the keyboard. hahahaha. =X
but anw, it was a nice first-time experience.
painted our nails for each other toooo :D
hehe. so now, les, gf & my nails are the same shade of pink.
yay (: so tmr we'll be pretty ladies * haha.
not girls anymore. gf will be celebrating her bday tmr.
we're going bimbo ( vivo ) city. hahahahha.
ah lei said that =X LOL. ok lah, i heard wrongly de.
but sounds alike right ? :D lol.
OKKKK, sooo yea , tmr vivo place to celebrate gf's bday.
then 21st - 23rd we'll be having our class chalet.
sad thing is mum don allow me to stay full.
i can only stay for 1 day. lol.
sooooo i'm staying for the 2nd night (:
so sian, i cant wait to slim down & work :D
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
when i'm out with my girls, i won't think of you.
but when i'm alone. you're always on my mind.

GOOOOOODBYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment