Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HELLOOOOO (:

2nd post already :D

everytime i think of lianhua primary, i'll think of you.
maybe because it's the place where we first met.
i really have to thank you cos you killed a cockroach for us !
;D haha. i will never forget.
& i'll rmb the times when i was studying in mac.
you would find time to come.
sorry i gave you those excuses all the time.
i really didnt know how i felt.
but now, i can be sure. it just depends on the time now :D


anw, read through some of my oldest posts.
realised i'm super childish last time -.-
sec three period. childish but i still miss those times.
haha. i missed sitting the old seating arrangement in sec three.
when meow was in front of me, gf was beside me & the two jokers behind me.
thats the period of time that i will never ever forget.
if i ever do, please, scold me ok ? lol.
cos it's so memorable lur. missed crapping with gf, andy & kenlim.
chalet will be our last time gathering together.
SO EVERYONE BETTER TURN UP !
hahahaha. i'll miss all of them ):
i'll miss GIRLFRIEND sitting beside me.
jody also. and sylvia tooo (:
i rmbed i always spelled her name as slyvia =X
so sorry lur. haha. then er, ok i shall just mention those whom i was close to before (:
then shiyun in front of jody.
though we dont talk much, but i still see her everytime i take a bus home. hehe.
wanjia lur ! choir choir ! hahaha.
i used to talk to her during choir times, though seldom but we still talked !
haha. then andy & kenlim, so crappy as always.
& beware lur, andy's laughter is CONTAGIOUS :D
lol. and kenho, the very blur guy. haha.
ok, he looks blur, but maybe he's not that blur afterall ;p
then MY CHOU PEIYUN (:
you kill me i also wont forget her.
cos she's like the smelliest pig on earth. LOL !
then ben that evil heart sitting next to her. haha.
another joker. :D haha.
& & obviously i wont forget my dearest les (:
these ' purple ' people, including meow are the ones who followed me throughout my life till now.
be there when i needed a listening ear, comfort me when i'm unhappy.
cheer me up when i cry, & when i fell down ! hahaha.
go with me to recess, queued up with me to buy malay rice. LOL !
crapped with me although it's always very lame :pp
these are the tiny lil things that they do for me.
although these are the daily stuffs.
but tell me, where can you find such dear friends :D
dont you think i'm so lucky ? :D hahaha.
i'll really miss them after we graduate.
but nvm ! i'll still pay them a visit whenever i can.
since they stay so near to me (:

& not forgetting my BFF yiwen :D
though we're in different school.
we tried to catch up with each other as much as possible.
we tried to maintain our friendship.
& we did ! it's been a year & a half ( around there ) since you left hillgrove.
but well, thanks for lending me your ear when i have so much to complain.
thanks for everything that you do for me (: hahaha.
i still rmb the sec 1 and 2 times.
such memorable memories are really hard to forget.
with pam, ved, renee. :D aww , i really really miss them (:
pei-ed me go recess everytime.
& we always know where to find each other after school.
maybe it's the telepathy between us ! :D hehe.
crapped like crazy tooo :D

eeeeee, so many things ):
my hands are tired already. haha.
aiya, i think if i continue typing, it'll be never-ending.
so yea, i shall stop here.
the post is VERYYYY long already . LOL.

GOOOOODBYE ! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment