Sunday, March 11, 2007

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

you noe i thot we celebrating my ah gong birthday
but sadly no .
so i went to ah ma hse , & wished him HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
lol. he was happy , really happpy ;D hahaha .
& kin pig said some really chim chinese words .
chim until i had to ask my mammy what was it
HAHA . kuku =X anyways .
my sis has ulcers in her mouth .
& she cant pronouce bangaladash & thief properly
HAHAHAH . & SO i was laughing at her throughout the whole mrt trip
she pronounced bangaladesh as BLANGALA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA =X
omg lah , uber funny until my stomach hurts .
so kuku right XD HAHAHAHA .
& on my way back , i saw this china couple i guess =X
ANYWAYS , the bf was like so sweet lah .
his gf wanted to sleep & beside him was a guy next to the window panel .
then when the guy went off , he was like , telling his gf to go over & lie to sleep more comfortably
lol. uber sweet right .
i wish my future bf''s be like this XD hahaha
& ytd that kin pig showed me a friendster profile
& he couldnt stop laughing after that !!!
LOL ! uber bad lah . " implants " GET IT ? =X hahahaha
* & i shall repeat once again , kin pig = king of the pigs .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

BYEBYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment