Thursday, March 15, 2007

HELLLLLLLLLLO ! ;D

=X kinpig asked me not to use caps . HAHA . xD
anyways , played maple & im so ANGRY thanks to HWY =X
he like . AIYA , anyways , HE'S DEAD MEAT TMR ;D
he's be bitten & pinch-ed my ME ^^
he's insane =X HAHAHA . but he's nice to spon me
MEAN to " entertain " me ! >:(
& he caused me to die =X 5 % ok !
see lah . see tauromacis again , i die one more time , he oso die =X
had f&n in the morning , & partner-ed with aihua
LOL . then that kuku alpheous came & helped us with the egg white
& noe what , he expect a WHOLE CHIFFON CAKE to himself ^^
SO " great " right xD lol.
& yaa , most of the guys are like so lazy =X " most " ok , not all hoh ;D
then had chinese compo class & I'VE COMPLETED xD congrats me :D
so had difficulty pronouncing " ZHI CHI "
noob ok . LOL. i thot it was " CHI ZI "
=XXX AHAHAHA . ok lah , i've gotta go rush f&n
& i cant find my maths textbooook x( help pls ):
( im not pear , neither am i biscuit nor rambutan ok ^^ )

BYEBYE ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment