Thursday, March 1, 2007

HI ! :D

haha . so many exams fly passed already :D
so fast luh . but i've been having alot of sleepless nights
actually , disturbed night . LOL .
have to wake up early & sleep late =/
can kill me luh . lucky that pig ah gong pei me awhile.
& yaa , quite troubled over some stuffs ytd .
made me have no mood to study hist & sci +.+
& yea . TRAMAGENT ! :D <---- ah gong's word =X
used to describe ... XD hahaha .
thanks ! :D & yea , i think its uber funny luh >:/
oh TOMORROW'S POA !
UBER WEAKEST SUBJECT ! DAMN IT >:(
& we're going KBOX tomorrrow FINALLY !
but girlfriend's not going leh =/
& meow says she want bring mike . LOL .
so yaa , MUST BRING AH :D hahahaha .
& POA'S TUITION TOMORROW
im super dead now ! ):
i haven study my poa , and i haven complete my f&N ):
im dog shit now =X haha .
& can you believe , that pig ah gong's having tuition.
SHHHHHHH =X HAHAHAHA.
& sorriie my post's been rather short lately.
i promise after exams & stuffs .
I WILL BLOG (: LOL
i gtg le :D

BYE ! (:
never will i forget :D

No comments:

Post a Comment